Friday 11 AM - 5 PM
Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday 11 AM - 5 PM
Everyday 10 AM - 6 PM
JUNE, JULY, AND AUGUST
Everyday 10 AM - 6 PM
SEPTEMBER 1ST AND 2ND
September 3RD-5TH (lABOR dAY WEEKEND AND LABOR DAY)
SEPTEMBER 6TH - 30TH
Sunday - Thursday 11 AM - 4 PM
Friday and Saturday 10 AM - 10 PM
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO CAME AND ENJOYED THE ZOO. WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT SEASON!
NIGHT AT THE ZOO
FRIDAY 7 PM - 10 PM
SATURDAY 7 PM - 10 PM
*THE PARK WILL NOT CLOSE FROM 6 PM TO 7 PM ON NIGHT AT THE ZOO EVENINGS; HOWEVER, SPECIALS AND DISCOUNTS WILL ONLY START AT 7 PM*
Adults (Ages 13 - 61)
Seniors (Ages 62+)
Children (Ages 3 - 12)
Ages 2 and Under
-Adult (Ages 13+) Season Pass: $54.00
-Child (Ages 3-12) Season Pass: $44.00
-Senior (Ages 62+) Season Pass: $44.00
-Military/First responder and immediate family (Spouse and children) Season Pass: $44.00
*with valid ID*
Quantity Discounts (Passes must be purchased on the same day.
**Not valid with annual season pass sale**
5% Discount when 3-5 passes are purchased
10% Discount when 6 or more passes are purchased
*Quanity discount valid only on season pass purchases, not daily admission rates.
- Free admission to the park for the pass holder!
- Discounted animal feed
- 10% discount on everything in the gift shop
- The discount will apply to a daily admission purchase when the season pass holder is present and buying the tickets themselves.
- The discount would not apply on additional season pass purchases.
- Passes are valid for admission for one year from the date of purchase! For example, If you buy a pass on November 10, 2019, it wont expire until November 10, 2020!
- Season passes may be used at the Living Treasures Moraine location, Living Treasures Laurel Highlands, and for general admission at Keystone Safari in Grove City, Pa.
- Passes are assigned to one specific person and may not be used by multiple people.
-Adults will be asked to show ID when presenting their pass for admission.
To purchase season passes, stop into the gift shop (in season only) or call us! We'll ask you some basic information and give (or mail) you your pass immediately!
Gift Certificates are available for purchase in any amount!
Certificates are valid at the Living Treasures Moraine location and Keystone Safari. Certificates do not expire and may be used for anything purchased at the gift shop from admission to merchandise.
To purchase gift certificates, stop into the gift shop (in season only) or contact us!
Free admission for anyone with a Military ID every Monday in April.
Half-priced admission for anyone with a college ID every Monday in May (Excludes Memorial Day).
Every Day Promotion
Military and First Responders (including firefighters, police, and EMT/EMS)
-Must show valid ID
-Receive 10% of daily admission for themselves and up to 10 family members
-receive 10% off of gift shop merchandise.
DUE TO FEDERAL RESTRICTIONS, NO OUTSIDE ANIMAL FEED IS PERMITTED
Animal Feed - $4.00
Jogging Stroller Rental* - $5.00
Camel Ride (Per Rider) - $8.00
Souvenir Photo with Animal 6X8 - $13.00
*For jogging stroller rentals, an ID must be left with the gift shop until the stroller is returned.